Stephanie's Tech Vault
Below is a list of apps and products that I use in my everyday business. I love to call this my Tech Vault. I share this with you because I think sharing knowledge is the absolute best thing to do. That is how we help one another grow. I hope that this list gives you some insight on what you may or may not need with in your business.
**Yes these are all affiliate links of apps and products that I PERSONALLY use. These are my opinions only.**
APPS AND PROGRAMS I USE AND RECOMMEND:
- Dubsado– in my opinion the best CRM product on the market. It offers everything from scheduling to invoicing. It has contracts, forms and lead captures. I love it and recommend it to everyone I talk to.
- ClickUp – again in my opinion one of the best project management tools on the market. Integrated with so many apps and tools it is hard to pass up on this amazing program.
- Zoom – this is one of the most popular video conferencing tools out there. I use Zoom daily to speak with clients, friends and now even family. It has become a major ally in our lives.
- ActiveCampaign – As the Project Manager for a very successful Online Business Management Company I had experience with a number of different email marketing systems. I have to give my final choice to Active Campaign. Price, customer service, integrations, abilities, just wow.
- Wondershare Filmora – This is an all in one software that is SOLID GOLD! I use it to record my screen, my face, edit video, audio, and it offers SO MUCH MORE! I use this to record my courses and freebies. I nerd out hard on this one because I learned the most and still learn every time I open the program up. The lifetime license is worth the price.
- Canva – For all of my graphic design work and presentations. I love this platform so much! It is so user friendly and you can be so creative with it.
- Namecheap – I use this for my website hosting and I LOVE IT! Their customer service is amazing and so helpful and they offer so much. Definitely my favorite hosting platform out their.
- Elementor Pro – This is what I used to build my website. While the free version is great to, the pro options are beyond comparison. I highly recommend the upgrade.
- Thrive Themes – This is what I used to build my landing pages on WordPress. I invested in Thrive Architect and Thrive Leads. Architect does all of the landing pages, while leads has pop ups and message bars. Great investment!
- Podia – my number one choice for course creators and membership sites. I have used pretty much every platform and this one has my vote with its ease of use, integrations, and awesome customization options.
EQUIPMENT I RECOMMEND:
- Mic – for a clear crisp sound and for those podcast promotions
- Ring Light – for great direct, soft light while recording, going Live or taking those selfies. A ring light is a must for the perfect picture to bring out your best facial features.
- Webcam – I recommend the Logitech 920 or C920x, It is a great brand with great quality results
- Trackball Mouse – In the world of online business we are at our computers more than we would like to admit sometimes. This can cause nasty things like carpel tunnel. I recommend the Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse. Takes some getting used to, but once you do you will never go back!
- Wireless Keyboard– There are times that I would rather not have to lean over my laptop, I also have a second screen so it is easier for me to type with a separate keyboard. It’s even better for my back!